Proven assemblies packed with the arts, educational content, and FUN!
Students discover the importance of math by learning the essentials of personal finance.
In the "FUNance" assembly, students learn about:
- Needs and Wants
- What It Means to Save Money, Plus Why and How to Do It
- Where Money Comes From - and Goes
- Spending Plans - Why & How (Budgeting)
- What Debt Is, Plus How & When to Avoid It
All concepts are presented visually using the performing arts to make them entertaining and memorable.
Grade-appropriate versions for:
- K-2 & 3-5
- K-3 & 4-6
- Customized for your group
Better grades, reduced stress, and improved recall with one inspiring academic assembly.
"The Feats of Memory Show" inspires and entertains while helping students understand:
- The Steps to Remembering More of What They See, Hear, and Read
- The Three Keys to Unlocking Their Amazing Memory
- How to Improve Focus In and Out of Class
- How to Improve Recall and Decrease Stress During Tests and Classroom Discussions
- How to Make Any School Subject Easier and More Fun
Filled with entertaining arts, including circus arts, comedy, story-telling, and amazing "feats of memory" that instantly demonstrate how powerful the mind is and how easy it can be to remember better.
Versions for grades:
- Can be combined with the "FUNance" assembly (K-2 version) to accommodate the whole school