Two Unique Assemblies
Two unique assemblies loved by students, teachers, principals, and parents.
Proven assemblies packed with the arts, educational content, and FUN!
Students discover the importance of math by learning the essentials of personal finance.
In the "FUNance" assembly, students learn about:
- Needs and Wants
- What It Means to Save Money, Plus Why and How to Do It
- Where Money Comes From - and Goes
- Spending Plans - Why & How (Budgeting)
- What Debt Is, Plus How & When to Avoid It
All concepts are presented visually using the performing arts to make them entertaining and memorable.
Grade-appropriate versions for:
- K-2 & 3-5
- K-3 & 4-6
- Customized for your group
Better grades, reduced stress, and improved recall with one inspiring academic assembly.
"The Feats of Memory Show" inspires and entertains while helping students understand:
- The Steps to Remembering More of What They See, Hear, and Read
- The Three Keys to Unlocking Their Amazing Memory
- How to Improve Focus In and Out of Class
- How to Improve Recall and Decrease Stress During Tests and Classroom Discussions
- How to Make Any School Subject Easier and More Fun
Filled with entertaining arts, including circus arts, comedy, story-telling, and amazing "feats of memory" that instantly demonstrate how powerful the mind is and how easy it can be to remember better.
Versions for grades:
- Can be combined with the "FUNance" assembly (K-2 version) to accommodate the whole school